Why buy Itaspor (Itraconazole) for fungal infections?
Itaspor capsule is an antifungal medication that treats fungal infections that invades any part of the body. This includes the lungs, throat, mouth, fingernails and toenails. Itaspor is cheaper than other antifungal treatments in the market like:
- Joint replacement
- Incision and Drainage
- Other Antifungal drugs
You can get Itaspor here for as low as $44.20 per 16 capsules of 200mg.
How does Itaspor (Itraconazole) work?
Itaspor contains Itraconazole as an active ingredient. It belongs to the class of antifungal known as triazoles. It works by preventing the fungi from producing ergosterol, an essential component needed by the fungi to survive. Without his component, the membrane of the fungi gets weakened and damaged. This kills the fungi and hence clearing up the infections. Itaspor is used for:
- Lung infection caused by Candida fungi
- Oral and vaginal infection
- Finger/Toenails infection
- Throat infection
- Fungal skin infection
How to use Itaspor (Itraconazole)?
Before you use this drug, consult first with your doctor. You may follow the instruction on the product label or you may take the medicine as directed by your doctor. Itaspor comes in a form of a capsule. You need to take this by mouth.
For fungal lung infection, take the capsule during or right after a full meal once or twice a day for at least three months. For serious fungal infection in the lungs, take the medicine three times a day for the first 3 days treatment. Then take it once or twice a day for the next 3 months. For fungal toenails and fingernails infection, take this drug once a day with a full meal for 12 weeks.
What are the side effects of Itaspor (Itraconazole)?
Itaspor may cause common and serious side effects. The common side effect of the drug includes:
- A headache
- Irregular heartbeat
The serious side effects may include:
- Fast heartbeat
- Skin Rashes
- Pale skin
Call your doctor if these symptoms do not go away
Warning and Precaution
- Inform your doctor if you have any allergy or you are allergic to its active ingredients.
- Some drugs may interact with this medicine. Tell your doctor if you’re taking any other drugs or supplement.
- Do not take Itaspor if you have a liver and kidney disease.
- Do not use this drug to treat fungal toenails or fingernails infections if you are pregnant.
- Do not use this drug when you are driving. This may cause dizziness.
- If irritation occurs, stop using this product.
- Keep this medicine away of reach of children.