Why use Ismo 20 mg tablet for high blood pressure?
Ismo 20 mg belongs to the nitrate group of drug primarily used for the treatment of angina pectoris (chest pain). This medication allows the increase of blood flow to the heart. It is effective in reducing a person’s risk to angina attack. But once the attack of angina occurs it does not work to relieve your condition. Always use this drug as prevention for the condition to occur. You can buy Ismo 20 mg for as low as $5.38 for 30 tablets of 20mg.
How does Ismo 20 mg work?
Ismo 20 mg contains Isosorbide Mononitrate as an active ingredient. It belongs to Nitrates group of drug. This medicine works by relaxing the blood vessels. It also works by increasing the blood and oxygen supply to a person’s heart. This active ingredient reduces its workload. This drug will not work effectively when angina attack has started.
How to use Ismo 20 mg tablet?
Ismo is a drug that comes as a tablet form. You need to take the drug by mouth. Take it as directed by your doctor. The drug comes with a medication guide for you to follow. Check the label and follow it carefully. Take the drug twice a day. Take it in the morning and the next dose is after 8 hours. You may take it with or without food at the same time each day. Swallow the drug as a whole with water. Do not skip a dose to gain the best result of it.
What are the side effects of Ismo 20 mg?
The following are the list of possible side effects:
- Low blood pressure
- Irregular heartbeat
- Increase chest pain
- Skin peeling
- Skin allergy
- Trouble breathing
- Swelling of the mucous membrane
Warning and Precaution
- Do not use this drug if you’re allergic to its ingredient.
- If you’re pregnant do not take this drug. It will seriously harm the baby.
- Avoid using this if you’re lactating. It may put your baby at risk.
- Some drugs may interact with this medicine. Inform your doctor if you’re taking other supplements.
- If you develop an allergic reaction stop using this product.
- Finish the entire course of the medicine. Do not stop abruptly without consulting your doctor.