Why use Irovel H for heart and blood pressure?
Irovel H is a combination treatment prescribed for patients with a high blood pressure. It helps relaxes the blood vessels and blocks the substances that causes the blood to tighten. This product is FDA approved and safe to use. Irovel H is available on our website for only $12.30 for 30 tablets.
How does Irovel H work?
Irovel H has a combination of two active ingredients. It contains Irbesartan and Hydrochlorothiazide. Irbesartan belongs to angiotensin receptor blocker group of drug. It works by relaxing the blood vessel in the body. It allows the blood to flow easily. It also makes the heart to effectively pump blood. Hydrochlorothiazide also referred to as “water pill” works by helping the body get rid of extra fluids. It may also help to relax the blood vessel and improve the flow of blood.
How to use Irovel H?
Irovel H is an oral prescription drug. Take this drug by mouth as directed by your doctor. This drug comes with a medication guide for you to follow directions. Take this drug once per day. Swallow the drug as a whole with water. You may take it with or without food. But it’s best to take it with food to avoid stomach upset. Take Irovel H at the same time each day to avoid missing a dose. Take this drug regularly to achieve the best result.
What are the side effects of Irovel H?
Common side effects may include:
- Chest pain
- Increased potassium level
- Trouble breathing
- Swelling of the mucous membrane
- Dry mouth
- Uric acid excess in the blood
Warnings and Precautions
- Drink more water while taking this drug to avoid dehydration.
- Do not take this drug if you’re allergic to its ingredient.
- Avoid an intake of alcohol. It may increase your risk to other side effects.
- Avoid taking this drug at bedtime. It may increase your risk to urinate more often.
- If you’re pregnant or lactating consult your doctor before using this drug.
- If you develop an allergic reaction discontinue using this product.