Why use Irovel 300 mg for heart and blood pressure?
Irovel 300 mg is an effective medication against hypertension or high blood pressure. It is n angiotensin receptor II that help relaxes the blood vessels and blocks the substances that causes the blood to tighten. Irovel 300 mg is FDA approved and safe to use. Irovel 300 mg is available on our website for only $19.42 for 30 tablets.
How does Irovel 300 mg work?
Irovel 300 mg contains Irbesartan as an active ingredient. Irbesartan belongs to angiotensin receptor blocker group of drug. It works by relaxing the blood vessel in the body. It allows the blood to flow easily. It also makes the heart to effectively pump blood.
How to use Irovel 300 mg?
Irovel 300 mg is an oral prescription drug. Take this drug by mouth as directed by your doctor. This drug comes with a medication guide for you to follow directions. Take this drug once per day. Swallow the drug as a whole with water. You may take it with or without food. But it’s best to take it with food to avoid stomach upset. Take Irovel 300 mg at the same time each day to avoid missing a dose. Take this drug regularly to achieve the best result.
What are the side effects of Irovel 300 mg?
Irovel 300mg may cause some unwanted side effects like any other hypertension medication. Common side effects may include:
- Chest pain
- Increased potassium level
- Trouble breathing
- Swelling of the mucous membrane
- Dry mouth
- Uric acid excess in the blood
Warnings and Precautions
Things to consider when taking Irovel 300mg:
- Drink more water while taking this drug to avoid dehydration.
- Do not take this drug if you’re allergic to its ingredient.
- Avoid an intake of alcohol. It may increase your risk to other side effects.
- Avoid taking this drug at bedtime. It may increase your risk to urinate more often.
- If you’re pregnant or lactating consult your doctor before using this drug.
- If you develop an allergic reaction discontinue using this product.