Why Irinotel for cancer?
Choose Irinotel injection for cancer. You can save money than any other drugs. It has a cheap price than going for a therapy like:
- Interventional Therapy
- Biological immunotherapy
- Microwave Ablation
- Thermal Therapy
Using Irinotel for treating cancer helps you save money. You can purchase it here at a very affordable price.
How does Irinotel work?
Irinotel contains Irinotecan as an active ingredient. It is an anti-cancer drug. It works by blocking an enzyme called topoisomerase. This stops the activity of the enzyme in DNA production of cancer cells. Irinotel can block the enzyme so the cancer cells can’t divide. It also works by slowing down or killing the growth of cancer cells.
How to use Irinotel?
Before you start the treatment, consult your doctor first. Provide him your detailed medical history. Inform your doctor about the problem that you are suffering. Take this treatment as directed by your doctor. But this should be administered only by your doctor. Your doctor will conduct first a DNA before proceeding with the treatment. Irinotel is administered via an IV for about 90 minutes. The liquid form of medication is given through your vein.
What are the side effects of Irinotel?
Just like other treatments, Irinotel has some side effects too. The common side effects of the drug include fatigue, nausea, and vomiting. These are the usual symptoms that you might experience. The drug can also cause serious side effects. These include baldness, weight loss, and infection. Contact your doctor if this symptom gets worse. You might need medical assistance.
Warning and Precaution
There are things that you should keep in mind when taking this treatment. These are:
- Tell your doctor if you have received radiation in the past.
- Avoid taking this treatment if you’re pregnant.
- Do not drive or operate any machines. This drug may cause dizziness and blurred vision.
- Inform your doctor if you’re allergic to its ingredient.
- Do not receive the vaccine without your doctor’s permit.
- Do not take this treatment if you have bowel disease or bowel obstruction.
- Stop the treatment if you develop irritation.