Why use Infertility Therapy?
This medication is mainly used to treat infertility among women. It is also used for men for the release of male sex hormones. However, this is not for women who have primary ovarian failure. Infertility therapy is also used for young boys before puberty. This is approved in the US. Infertility Therapy is available here for $8.32 only.
How does Infertility Therapy work?
Infertility therapy has Human Chorionic Gonadotropin as its main content. This works by causing ovulation to women. This is given after any other medications. This medicine will also cause dropping of the testicles to the scrotum for young boys. Infertility therapy causes the testes to release testosterone. It works by stimulating a certain making in the testis and ovary. The duration and working of Infertility therapy vary from one person to another.
How to use Infertility Therapy?
Infertility Therapy is given through injections. This must be used under the prescription of the doctor. Learn all the steps if you are using this at home. Check first if there is staining of the particles. Do not use if there is staining. The dose of this medicine depends on the weight, sex and age. For men, use this medication 3 times a week. Complete the course treatment to get the best results. Stop taking alcohol or smoking if you are using infertility therapy.
What are the side effects of Infertility Therapy?
These are some of the commonly seen side effects of Infertility Therapy:
- Restlessness, Headache
- Stomach Pain, Pelvic pain
- Vomiting, Nausea, Bloating
- Weight gain, irritability
- Enlargement of breast
- Pain in the injection site
This is not the complete list of the medicine. In case of severe or persistent side effects, tell your doctor right away. Stop using if there is an allergic reaction.
Warnings and precautions
This drug may also cause depression. This is not allowed for those who are suffering from mental illnesses.
- Do not use this medicine if you are already pregnant or breastfeeding
- Keep this medicine away from the reach of children
- Infertility therapy is used for the purposes that are stated here
- It does not cure or prevent serious diseases
- This may cause multiple births
Tell your doctor if you have any of the following:
- Hormonal disorders, ovarian cyst
- Cancer of the prostate
- Excessive vaginal bleeding
- Other diseases like asthma, and pre-existing illnesses
- Heart and blood vessel disorders and clotting disorders