Why buy Imiquad 0.05 (Imiquimod)?
This is used to treat actinic keratosis. It is a scaly patch of the skin caused by years of exposure in the sun. Imiquad is also used to treat warts in the genitals and anus. It usually occurs in children 12 years of age. Imiquad is also used for certain skin cancer. It is used when the patient has a normal immune system. This is available in various packs and strengths. Imiquad 0.05 is 90.09.
How does Imiquad work?
The active ingredient of this medicine is Imiquimod. Imiquad fights abnormal skin growths. Imiquad stimulates the immune system of the body. It aids the body to fight against the certain human virus. It works by treating genital warts. However, Imiquad is not a cure for the virus that causes warts. It prevents superficial cell carcinoma. Imiquad can activate the immune system and fight the abnormal skin growths.
How to use Imiquad?
The drug is to be used as per prescription. The amount and duration of treatment are set by the doctor. Imiquad is for external use only. The exact amount of the cream is to be applied in the affected area. The number of times you apply Imiquad depends on the condition. This is usually applied once a day for two weeks. For treatment of warts, use this one daily. Do not apply this to severe wounds. Avoid contact with the eye, mouth, and nose. In case of contact, wash the affected part with clean water. Using Imiquad does not depend on food timings. Complete the treatment period for best results.
What are the side effects of Imiquad?
Imiquad has side effects as any other medicine. The side effects of Imiquad may or may not come at all. This includes:
- Redness, itching, burning, blisters
- Dryness, flaking, scaling, sores
- Scabbing, swelling, crusting
- Thick or hard skin, changes in color
- Unusual skin reactions
This is not the complete list of the side effects of Imiquad. In case of persistent situations, inform your doctor right away.
Warnings and Precautions
- Do not use Imiquad if you are allergic, pregnant or breastfeeding
- Inform your doctor if you have skin and immunity problems
- Do not use this if you have other severe medical conditions
- Do not cover the treated area with bandages or dressings
- Wear protective clothing when you go out to the sun
- Store this medicine in a cool dry place and do not freeze it
- Keep this away from the reach of children