Why use Imdur 60 mg?
Imdur 60 mg is a medicine used to prevent the onset attack of angina. It is proven to be safe and effective to use by FDA. Imdur 60 mg is available here for only $14.85 for 30 tablets of 60mg.
How does Imdur 60 mg work?
Imdur 60 mg contains Isosorbide Mononitrate as an active ingredient. It belongs to nitrates group of drug also referred to as anti-anginals. This drug works by relieving chest pain. It increases the blood supply and oxygen to the heart by relaxing the blood vessels. It also works to reduce the workload of the heart.
How to use Imdur 60 mg?
Before you use this drug consult first with your doctor. Inform your doctor about your health condition. Imdur comes in a tablet form that you need to take by mouth. Take it as directed by your doctor. Take the right dosage. Do not use more or less of it. Take the drug once a day when you wake up. Drink the drug as a whole with a glass of water. Never skip a dose to gain the best result. If you forgot to take a dose take it as you remember. Never take 2 doses together just to cover up the one that you missed.
What are the side effects of Imdur 60 mg?
List of possible side effects:
- A headache
- Irregular heartbeat
- Worse angina pain
- Flushing of face and neck
- Increased sweating
- Spinning sensation
If this symptom continues to get worse visit your doctor right away.
Warnings and Precautions
- Do not take this drug if you’re allergic to its ingredient.
- Some drugs may interact with this medicine. Inform your doctor if you’re taking other supplements.
- Do not take this drug if you’re pregnant. It may harm your baby.
- Avoid using this drug if you’re lactating. It may put your baby at risk.
- Avoid an intake of alcohol/tobacco while using this drug.
- Do not drive or operate machinery. This drug may cause dizziness.