Why use Imdur 30 mg?
Imdur 30 mg belongs to nitrates group of drug also referred to as anti-anginals. It is an effective medication against high blood pressure and other heart conditions. It is proven to be safe and effective to use by FDA. Imdur 30 mg is available here for only $6.89 for 30 tablets of 30mg.
How does Imdur 30 mg work?
Imdur 30 mg contains Isosorbide Mononitrate as an active ingredient. This drug works by relieving chest pain due to the tightening of the blood vessels. It helps increases the blood supply and oxygen to the heart by relaxing the blood vessels. It also works to reduce the workload of the heart.
How to use Imdur 30 mg?
Take Imdur 30 mg as prescribed by your doctor. It comes in a tablet form that you need to take by mouth. Take the right dosage. Do not use more or less of it. Take the drug once a day when you wake up. Drink the drug as a whole with a glass of water. Never skip a dose to gain the best result. If you forgot to take a dose take it as you remember. Never take 2 doses together just to cover up the one that you missed.
What are the side effects of Imdur 30 mg?
List of possible side effects:
- A headache
- Irregular heartbeat
- Worse angina pain
- Flushing of face and neck
- Increased sweating
- Spinning sensation
If this symptom continues to get worse visit your doctor right away.
Warnings and Precautions
- Do not take this drug if you’re allergic to its ingredient.
- Some drugs may interact with this medicine. Inform your doctor if you’re taking other supplements.
- Do not take this drug if you’re pregnant. It may harm your baby.
- Avoid using this drug if you’re lactating. It may put your baby at risk.
- Avoid an intake of alcohol/tobacco while using this drug.
- Do not drive or operate machinery. This drug may cause dizziness.