Why use Idrofos Injection for bone disorders?
Idrofos injection is mainly given to patients with osteoporosis. It is a condition that may cause fragile bones due to hormonal change. After menopause, women tend to suffer different conditions. They usually suffer weak bone condition. Idrofos is given to prevent further loss of calcium among patients with skeletal fractures due to cancer. The active ingredient of this medication is approved by the U.S Food and Drug Administration for the treatment of osteoporosis in postmenopausal women since 2003. This drug is available here in various pack and sizes. You can buy this drug here at a very affordable price.
How does Idrofos Injection work?
Ibandronic Acid is the active ingredient of Idrofos injection. It works by preventing the fracture and thinning of bones caused by the weakening of the bone. It increases the bone mass thus making the bones stronger. Fracture of bones that are caused by osteoporosis and cancer will be reduced. Idrofos prevents bone breakdown and increases bone thickness.
How to use Idrofos Injection?
This medicine is to be used as per prescription. The dose and period of treatment depend on the condition of the patient. Follow all the instructions if you are using this at home. Idrofos comes in an injection form. This is injected in the muscle or vein. Do not take this medicine orally. Idrofos is injected once a day. This is to be taken before the first meal. Follow the work out and diet plan set by the doctor. Do not use more dose than what is set.
What are the side effects of Idrofos Injection?
Call your doctor as soon as you observe any of the following side effects:
- Indigestion, diarrhea, Constipation
- Feeling sick, stomach pain, rash
- A headache, Joint pain, back pain
- Tiredness, allergic reactions
This is not the complete list of the side effects of Idrofos. These side effects do not come very often.
Warnings and Precautions
- This medicine should be stored in a cool dry place
- Stop the intake of alcohol or stop smoking if you are receiving Idrofos
- This medicine is for pregnant women
- Idrofos is not for those who have low calcium levels
- This is not for a child unless given by the doctor
- Inform your doctor if you have kidney and low blood problems
- Do not use this medicine if you are breast-feeding a baby