Why buy Idrofos 150mg (Ibandronic acid)?
Idrofos is taken for the bones to be strengthened. This is used by women who have gone through menopause. It is used for treating weak bones. This is also used to treat breast cancer that spreads to the bone. Thus, treats osteoporosis. This is approved in the US. Idrofos 150mg is available here for $9.38.
How does Idrofos 150mg (Ibandronic acid) work?
Ibandronic acid is the active ingredient of Idrofos 150mg. It prevents fracture of the bones. This works by stopping the loss of calcium of the bones. It increases bone mass. Idrofos also reduces calcium to those who have certain tumors. It prevents breakdown and increases bone thickness. The work of this drug depends from one person to the other.
How to use Idrofos 150mg (Ibandronic acid)?
The dose will be determined after a check-up. The duration and dosage will be set by the doctor. This medicine is to be taken as per prescription. Take this before eating your meal. Swallow the medicine by mouth with a glass of water. Never crush split or chew the medicine. The usual dose of this drug is 150mg once a month. Take this medicine the same time each day to avoid missed dose. Complete the course treatment for best results. Tell your doctor before you will stop taking Idrofos. Do not double the dosage to make up the missed ones. Overdose may cause stomach pain or low blood calcium.
What are the side effects of Idrofos 150mg (Ibandronic acid)?
The side effects of Idrofos may or may not come at all. These side effects do not come all at once. The major and minor side effects are:
- Nausea, Diarrhea, Indigestion, stomach ache
- A headache, rash, Gastritis, Tiredness, Dizziness
- Vomiting, pain, ulcer, bloating, flu-like symptoms
- Allergic reactions, Gastritis, Heartburn
This is not the complete list of the side effects of Idrofos 150mg (Ibandronic acid). IN case of persistent side effects, inform your doctor right away.
Warnings and Precautions
Note the following precautions in taking Idrofos 150mg:
- This is not for pregnant and breastfeeding women
- Avoid the intake of alcohol if you are on the treatment
- Inform your doctor if you have severe kidney disease or cancer
- This medicine may also cause severe joint and muscle pain
- Do not share this drug to anyone even if you have the same condition
- Keep this away from the reach of Children
- Store Idrofos in a room away from heat, moist. Do not freeze it.