Why buy Hydroquin 200mg (Hydroxychloroquine) is for anti-malaria?
Hydroquin 200mg (Hydroxychloroquine) is for anti-malaria because it helps to treat or prevent malaria. It is used in the suppression and treatment of acute attacks that is a severe and sudden onset of malaria. You can buy Hydroquin 200mg here for only $56 per 30 tablets of 200 mg each.
How do Hydroquin 200mg (Hydroxychloroquine) work?
Hydroquin 200mg helps prevent malaria. Hydroxychloroquine is a 4-Aminoquinoline Antimalarial with actions similar to those of Chloroquine but is mainly used in the treatment of Rheumatoid Arthritis and Systemic Lupus Erythematosus. It works via multiple mechanisms that include interfering with enzyme activities that cause inflammation.
How to use Hydroquin 200mg?
Hydroquin 200mg (Hydroxychloroquine) is taken orally with food. The dose is 400mg/day for 4-6 weeks. Maintenance dose is 200mg/day. Do not take the drug if you have a history of vision changes. The dosage preferably depends upon your weight, age, your medical history and your response to the treatment. Therefore the correct dose will be decided by your doctor.
What are the side effects of Hydroquin 200mg (Hydroxychloroquine)?
The following is a list of possible side effects that may occur;
- Muscle pain
- Nerve pain
- Loss of hair
- Difficulty in visual space
- A headache
- Vomiting Constipation
- Low blood pressure
Tell the doctor if you have any liver problems, have had strokes and ever had an allergic reaction to any medicine.
Warnings and Precautions
There are some things that you need to be careful with on taking this medication. It may cause the following;
- Do not take this drug if you have a history of a damaged retina caused by an anti-malaria medication;
- If you are pregnant or planning to be pregnant in the near future;
- And are a breastfeeding woman.
- Never take two tablets at one time to double the dose.
- Inform your doctor if you have any bleeding problem or a blood disorder.
- In case of an overdose, call your doctor immediately, or get emergency medical attention.
- Store the medicine at room temperature. Do not freeze it.