Why buy Hydrea 500mg (Hydroxyurea)?
Hydrea 500 mg is an effective medication against several types of diseases. It is primarily given to patients with cancers like:
- Chronic myeloid leukemia (CML)
- Head and neck cancer (advanced squamous cell cancer)
Hydrea 500 mg contains Hydroxyurea as its active ingredient. It interferes with the growth of the cancer cells by stopping the uncontrolled cells from growing. This medicine treats an uncontrolled division of an abnormal cell. It reduces the frequency of painful crises and the need for blood transfusion in children 2years of age and adults. Hydrea 500 mg is available here at various pack sizes. You can buy this drug here for only $24.05 per 30 tablets of 500mg each.
How does Hydrea 500mg work?
Hydrea 500 mg is an anti-metabolite. It works work by stoppings or slows down the growth of cancer cells. It prevents the cancer cells from replicating and spreading. Hydrea helps stop the abnormal formation of red blood cells in patients with sickle anemia. It lowers the need for blood transfusion. It reduces pain that is caused by sickle cell anemia. Hydrea also reduces the red blood cell mass. Thus, prevents disorder of the bone marrow. This reduces the painful crises caused by the disease. Complete the course treatment for best results.
How to use Hydrea 500mg?
This medicine is used as per prescription. The doctor will give the exact dose after a thorough check-up. The dose and duration of the treatment are set by the doctor. It is usually taken once a day. Hydrea is also taken once every three days in some cases. The dose of the treatment is dependent on the condition of the patient. Hydrea comes in a capsule form. Hydrea 500mg is to be taken by mouth with a glass of water. Avoid chewing or crushing the tablet to prevent side effects. Take Hydrea with food to avoid stomach pain. It is to be taken at the same time each day.
What are the side effects of Hydrea 500mg?
The common side effects of Hydrea are:
- Constipation, Loss of appetite, weight gain
- Nausea, Vomiting, and diarrhea
- Pale skin, Dizziness, Rash, Hair loss
- Shortness of breath, Fast heartbeat
- Weakness, tiredness, darkening of skin or nails
This is not the complete list of the side effects.
Warnings and Precautions
- Avoid doing work that needs mental alertness
- Keep this away from the reach of children
- Inform your doctor if you are under chemotherapy
- Keep this in a room away from heat and moist
- Do not use this drug if you are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Do not use this drug if you are allergic to its ingredients.