Why use Hair4u 10% for hair loss?
Hair4u 10% is an effective topical treatment for hair loss and male pattern baldness. This is used by both men and women. It is also ideal for hair loss caused by hereditary. Hair4u 10% will slow down or even stop the hair loss. It prevents hardening of the of the hair shaft. It is clinically tested to be applied on the scalp. Hair4u 10% is available here for only $21.00 per bottle of 10% solution.
How does Hair4u 10% work?
Hair4u 10% contains Minoxidil & Aminexil Topical Solution as active ingredients. Hair4u works by firming the hair follicles. This acts as the hair growth enhancer. It prevents reduction and raises the growth of the hair follicle cycle. The content of Hair4u 10% prevents scarring the hair follicle. This has been promoted as a hair loss treatment. The formulation raises the blood circulation to the hair glands. This builds up collagen around the hair shaft.
How to use Hair4u 10%?
Apply 1ml Hair4u 10% solution to the affected area. This is used twice a day, in the morning and at night. Dry your scalp before applying the Hair4u 10% solution. Continue using until you will see the best results. Using Hair4u prevents slip ends of the hair.
What are the side effects of Hair4u 10%?
There are no reported severe side effects for Hair4u 10%. However, do not use any other cream product during the treatment. Hair loss gets worse in the initial stage of treatment. The hair loss will stop after 4 weeks of treatment. Some common but rare side effects of Hair4u are:
- A headache
- Skin Rash
- Allergic reaction
- Abnormal hair growth on the face of women or body
Below are the Benefits you can get in using Hair4u.
- It reduces hair fall and results to new hair growth
- Helps to grow longer and thicker strands than before
- Prevents the graying of hairs
- Helps strengthen and thickens the hair
- New hair is usually light color, barely visible and soft
Warnings and Precautions
Things to be noted:
- Read the product package before using Hair4u 10%
- Do not use this in other parts of your body
- Do not apply to skin that is red, scrapped, irritated, or infected
- Avoid getting the solution into your eyes. If this happens, rinse your eyes with cold water
- Do not apply if your scalp is sunburned
- Discontinue use if there is no progress for 6 months of using
- This is not safe during pregnancy or breastfeeding
- Keep this away from the reach of children