Why buy Graniset 1mg (Granisetron)?
This is mainly given to patients in chemo or radiation therapy. This is used for treating vomiting caused by cancer treatment. Graniset 1mg (Granisetron) is also used for treating postoperative nausea and vomiting. Graniset is may be used by doctors in other condition not stated here. It is available in various pack and strength. This is approved in the US. Graniset is available here for $38.08.
How does Graniset 1mg (Granisetron) work?
Granisetron is the active ingredient of Graniset. It blocks the action of chemicals in the body. These chemicals are the cause of vomiting and nausea. It inhibits the action of a certain natural substance. Graniset works in 1 to 4 hours after taking. The medicine stays in the body for 24 hours. The work of this drug depends from one person to the other.
How to use Graniset 1mg (Granisetron)?
The duration of treatment and dose is set by the doctor. This is given after a check-up. Take the exact dose at the same time each day. Do not double the dosage to make up the missed ones. Take this medicine daily or as instructed by the doctor. Swallow the tablet with a glass of water. Do not crush or break the tablet. Complete the treatment course for best results. Take Graniset with or without food. Inform your doctor before you will stop taking the medicine. To avoid stomach pain, take this with food.
What are the side effects of Graniset 1mg (Granisetron)?
Graniset has side effects as any other drug. However, the side effects of this medicine do not come all at once. The side effects are:
- Dizziness, vomiting, headache
- Loss of appetite, constipation
- Nausea, Diarrhea, rash, cough
- Abdominal pain, chest pain, dry mouth
- Light-headedness, insomnia
- Irregular heartbeat
This is not the whole list of the side effects of this tablet. In case of persistent side effects call your doctor right away.
Warnings and Precautions
Know all the risk and benefits of using this medicine. Follow the following precautions if you are taking Graniset 1mg:
- Do not use this drug if you are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Inform your doctor if you have a history of stroke or depression
- Do not take this drug if you have diabetes or liver problems
- Tell your doctor if you have a bowel problem or history of heart attacks
- Store this medicine in a cool dry place. Do not freeze it
- Keep this away from the reach of children and pet