Why buy Glycomet SR (Metformin Hcl)?
Glycomet SR is a breakthrough in treating type II diabetes. This drug is also used in treating other condition such as obesity and cardiovascular diseases. Doctors prescribed this drug because of its efficacy. It effectively works to decrease your sugar levels. It improves a patient condition by maintaining a good level of sugar in the body. Glycomet SR is FDA approved and safe to use. It is available on our website for only $2.20 for 20 tablets of 500mg. Purchase it now to avail the cheapest price offered.
How does Glycomet SR (Metformin Hcl) work?
Glycomet SR contains Metformin HCl as an active ingredient. It belongs to the antidiabetic group of a drug called Biguanide. This drug works in two different ways. First, it works to increase the muscle cells sensitivity to insulin. Second, it works to reduce the amount of sugar produced in the body.
How to use Glycomet SR (Metformin Hcl)?
Take the drug as directed by your doctor. The drug comes with a medication guide read the label stated. Follow the direction carefully. Glycomet SR comes in an oral form that you need to take by mouth. Take the drug with food to avoid stomach upset. Swallow it as a whole with a glass of water. Take the drug once or twice a day or as prescribed by your doctor. Take it the same time each day to avoid missing a dose. Do not skip a dose to gain the best result.
What are the side effects of Glycomet SR (Metformin Hcl)?
Below are lists of side effects of Glycomet SR:
- Stomach pain
- Trouble breathing
- Irregular heartbeat
- Unusual sleepiness
These are some of the common side effects of the drug. If you develop side effects not listed here call your doctor right away.
Warning and Precaution
- Do not take this drug if you have kidney/heart disease. It may cause lactic acidosis which may be fatal.
- Avoid consuming alcohol. It may increase your risk to unwanted side effects.
- This drug is a treatment used only for type II diabetes. This will not work to treat type I diabetes.
- Do not use this drug if you have vitamin B12 deficiency. It may worsen your condition.
- Do not use this drug if you’re allergic to its ingredient.