Why buy Glinate (Nateglinide)?
Glinate is an effective medication against type II diabetes Mellitus. It belongs to the class of drug known as meglitinides. The active ingredient reduces the blood sugar level by increasing the release of insulin from the pancreas. The onset of action of this medication occurs after 4 hours. The effect of the medicine will last for a duration of 4 hours. Glinate is available here for only $13.51 per 30 tablets of 120 mg.
How does Glinate (Nateglinide) work?
Glinate contains Nateglinide as an active ingredient. Its main target is the pancreas. Glinate stimulates the cells in the pancreas for the secretion of insulin. It interacts with beta cells of the pancreatic islets that will cause calcium inflow and leads to insulin secretion.
How to use Glinate (Nateglinide)?
Take Glinate as prescribed by your doctor. Do not chew or crush the tablet. Take it with a glass full of water. This must be taken before eating any meal. Take this in 30 minutes or less before eating. This is usually taken thrice a day. Do not take this tablet if you skip a meal. Take Glinate as long as you are allowed by the doctor. Do not stop taking without informing your doctor. Taking less or greater amount than given is not allowed.
What are the side effects of Glinate (Nateglinide)?
Glinate is a very effective drug for Diabetes. However, it may also have any side effects such as:
- Jaundice and Seizures
- Diarrhea and Rhinitis
- Back pain and stiffness of joints
- Conditions like sweating, shaking, and tiredness
- Blurry vision and Upper Respiratory tract infections
This is not the whole list of the side effects of Glinate.
Warnings and Precautions
This medicine has the risk and benefits to be discussed by your doctor. You must seek medical advice regularly while taking Glinate. Do not take Glinate if you are pregnant, planning to be pregnant and breastfeeding.
Inform your doctor if you:
- Have an allergy to the content of this medicine
- Have diabetic ketoacidosis and type 1 diabetes
- Have liver disorder
Remember the following:
- Always take Glinate tablet as per prescription
- Have a routine of diet and exercise
- Always monitor your blood sugar levels
- Avoid drinking alcohol while taking this medicine
- Store Glinate in a room away from heat, light, and moisture
- You must have a record of the drug you are taking along with Glinate