Why buy Geftinat 250mg (Gefitinib) for lung cancer?
Geftinat-250mg is an anti-cancer drug. It is a chemotherapy medicine that inhibits the action of tyrosine kinase. It is a potent drug used in lung cancer chemotherapy. It is used in treating non-small cell carcinoma (NSCLC) carcinoma and other types of cancer. Geftinat-250mg is manufactured by Natco Pharma Limited. You can buy this drug here for only $100 per 30 tablets of 250 mg each.
How does Geftinat-250mg work?
Geftinat-250mg contains Gefitinib as its active ingredient. It’s a targeted anti-cancer therapy that belongs to the group of drug known as tyrosine kinase inhibitor. It works by preventing the cancer cells in the lungs from growing and reproducing. Geftinat-250mg inhibits the action of tyrosine kinase protein. This protein is the one that signals the cancer cells to grow and multiply.
How to use Geftinat-250mg?
Geftinat-250mg is an oral tablet that you should swallow by mouth with a glass of water. The dose of Geftinat that you will take depends on your general health and your other health problems. The usual recommended dose is one tablet once a day with or without food. Do not take any antacid medicines 2 hours before taking Geftinat-250mg or one hour after. Use the medication regularly to get the most benefit.
What are the side effects of Geftinat-250mg?
Geftinat-250mg may cause unwanted side effects aside from its intended effects. Common side effects are:
- Skin reaction
Less common side effects are:
- Eye irritation
- Poor appetite
- Chest pain
- Blurred vision
- Severe skin reaction
In case of prolonged side effects contact your doctor right away.
Warnings and Precautions
Remember the following when using Geftinat-250mg:
- Geftinat-250mg may interact with other medications making it less effective. Tell your doctor about any other medications you are taking.
- Geftinat-250mg may cause harm to unborn babies. This drug is not suitable for pregnant women.
- Treatment with Geftinat-250mg may make cause fertility issues.
- Avoid smoking while taking this medication.
- Drinking beverage with alcohol is not advised when using this drug.
- Before using herbal medications, consult with your doctor first.
- Geftinat-250mg is not suitable for patients below 10 years old.