Why use Gabapin-600mg?
Gabapin-600mg is an anticonvulsant medication. It is an effective drug for treating and relieving the symptoms of partial focal seizures and pain from nerve damage due to shingles and painful rash in adults. The active ingredient is FDA approved since 1993. The onset of action of Gabapin-600mg occurs 2 to 3 hours after intake. The duration of the effect lasts for an average of 15 to 21 hours. Gabapin-600mg is manufactured by Intas. You can buy this drug here at a very reasonable price.
How does Gabapin-600mg work?
Gabapin-600mg contains Gabapentin as an active ingredient. It works in the brain and the nervous system. It stabilizes the electrical activity in the brain and affects the way the nerves send messages to the brain.
How to use Gabapin-600mg?
Take Gabapin-600mg as directed by your physician. Your dose depends on your condition and how well you respond to the treatment. The usual recommended dose is three times a day. Gabapin-600mg comes in a tablet form that you need to take by mouth with a glass of water. You can take this drug with or without food. Do not take more than what is prescribed.
What are the side effects of Gabapin-600mg?
Gabapin-600mg may cause some undesirable side effects aside from its intended effects. Some of the common side effects are:
- Nausea and vomiting
- Jerky movements
- Trouble speaking
- Viral infections
Serious side effects are:
- Anxiety with symptoms such as:
- Trouble sleeping
- Unusual change in the mood
- Panic attack
- Suicidal attempts
- Change in behavior
- Being hyperactive
- Trouble concentrating
- Change in school performance
- Life-threatening reactions
- Allergic reaction
- Swollen lips and tongue
- Frequent infections
- Severe tiredness
- A swollen gland that do not go away
- Yellowing of the skin
Warnings and Precautions
Things to remember when taking Gabapin-600mg:
- Gabapin-600mg can cause excessive drowsiness. Do not drive while taking this medication.
- This drug can cause multi-organ hypersensitivity. Talk to your doctor about this.
- Do not take this drug if you are allergic to Gabapentin
- Alcohol can interact with Gabapin-600mg. Do not drink alcohol while taking this drug.
- People with kidney and liver problem must be cautious when taking this drug.