Why Furamist nasal spray for allergy?
Furamist nasal spray is an effective nasal allergy treatment. This treatment offers a cheap price than other anti-allergy medications:
- Nasal corticosteroid
- Topical Decongestant
- Nasal irrigation
You can purchase this budget-friendly medicine here at a very affordable price.
How Furamist nasal spray work?
Furamist nasal spray contains Fluticasone furoate as an active ingredient. It possesses the same action as natural steroid hormone as cortisol. This drug blocks the release of a certain chemical in the body. It works by inhibiting the chemicals that are responsible for allergy and immune responses. It also works to lower the irritation and swelling. It stops the body’s reaction to the allergen.
How to use Furamist nasal spray?
Consult your doctor before using this treatment. Use this medicine in the right dosage and duration or as directed by your doctor. Before using the nasal spray, shake the bottle well. Insert the tip of the bottle into your nostril and close your other nostril. Spray it directly into the sides of your nose. As you spray, breathe gently and keep your head upright. The same thing goes as you repeat in the other nostril. Use 2 to 4 spray each nostril per day.
What are the side effects of Furamist nasal spray?
Furamist nasal spray may cause some side effects. Minor side effects may include:
- Back pain.
Serious side effect includes:
- Severe allergic reaction
- Short breathing
Contact your doctor if you experience any side effects. You might need medical attention.
Warning and Precaution
The following are the lists of warning and precaution when using the drug:
- Don’t use this drug as a treatment for asthma. It only works to prevent the asthma attack.
- Avoid getting this medication into your eyes and mouth.
- If you’re pregnant or lactating, consult your doctor before using this drug.
- Tell your doctor if you have had a nasal infection or nose surgery.
- Don’t use this medicine on broken, injured skin.
- Don’t use more than the prescribed dosage.
- Discontinue using the product if an irritation occurs.