Why use Forcan in treating fungal infections?
Forcan is an FDA approved drug used in treating fungal infections. It belongs to the class of medication known as triazoles. It can stop the growth and prevents the fungus from spreading. Forcan can treat the following infections:
- Oral thrush
- Candida esophagitis
- Urinary tract infections due to fungi
- Peritonitis or inflammation of the stomach and abdomen lining
Forcan is also used to treat infections of the membrane that covers the spine and brain due to fungus. Its onset of action is observed within one day upon intake. You can purchase Forcan here at a very reasonable price.
How does Forcan work?
Forcan contains Fluconazole as an active ingredient. The active ingredient works by killing the yeast or fungus that causes infections and prevents its growth. Forcan blocks the ability of the Candida and Cryptococcus fungi to reproduce.
How to use Forcan?
Take Forcan exactly as directed by your physician. Your dose and the length of your treatment depend on your condition and how well you respond to the treatment. Take Forcan once a day with or without food. You may need to take this medication once a day for several days. Do not take more than what is prescribed. For a missed dose, take it as soon as you remember.
What are the side effects of Forcan?
Forcan may cause some unwanted side effects like any other drug. Some of the common side effects are:
- Stomach pain
- Changes in the way food taste
Serious side effects are:
- Liver damage with signs like jaundice, dark urine, light-colored stool
- Severe allergic reactions
- Uneven heartbeat
Warnings and Precautions
Before using this medication, inform your doctor of the following:
- If you have are allergic to its active ingredient
- If you are taking any other medications
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding
- If you have had recent surgeries
Other things to consider are:
- The risk of side effects may increase if you will take this drug with other medications
- Use Forcan with caution among patients with heart disease, kidney and liver disease