Why Foligraf for infertility?
Foligraf contains Urofollitrophin. It is a purified form of follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH). FSH is manufactured by a recombinant DNA technology. FSH is important for the development of the eggs produced by the ovaries. Foligraf is also used in stimulating the development of egg cells in vitro fertilization. You can get Foligraf here at a very reasonable price.
How does Foligraf work?
The follicle-stimulating hormone stimulates the follicle (egg) in the ovaries. Foligraf helps releases the eggs from an ovary that is no longer ovulating. However, this product does not work if the ovaries are no longer capable of producing eggs.
How to use Foligraf?
Use Foligraf exactly as directed by your doctor. Your doctor will tell you the following:
- How to inject
- How much to inject
- Where to inject
- When to inject
Usually, it is injected into the muscle or under the skin, generally under the supervision of your doctor. If you are self-injecting, see to it that you have read all the instructions and directions on how to use this medication. Do not change the dose of the injection unless you are told to do so. For a missed dose, contact your doctor right away.
What are the side effects of Foligraf?
Common side effects of Foligraf include:
- Abdominal distension
- Dry skin
- Abdominal swelling
- Breast tenderness
- Stomach upset
- Irritation where the shot is given
- Over stimulation of the ovary
The side effects mentioned is not a complete list. There may be other side effects that are not listed above. In case the side effects persist, seek medical help right away.
Warning and Precautions
- The use of Foligraf has been associated with multiple births. Contact your doctor if you are at risk of developing complications due to multiple births.
- Do not use this product if you have asthma, cancer of the breast, ovary and testicles.
- Contact your doctor if you have had experience side effects.
- This product is not effective in women who have ovaries that cannot produce eggs.