Why use Sebowash Shampoo 0.01 (60ml)?
Sebowash Shampoo 0.01 (60ml) belongs to the group of drugs called corticosteroid. This contains fluocinolone acetonide as its active ingredient. This has been already proven for its great impact on the market. It gives quick relief from inflammatory skin diseases. This shampoo is manufactured by Cipla, India. This is available here at its very affordable price.
How does Sebowash Shampoo 0.01 (60ml) work?
Sebowash Shampoo 0.01 (60ml) works by reducing redness, itching, and swelling caused by infection. It rinses the scalp out of hair and is a topical anti-inflammatory medicine. Mostly, it prevents the release of chemical messengers that cause allergy. Inflammation and redness are also prevented.
How to use Sebowash Shampoo 0.01 (60ml)?
The uses of this product must be suitable according to the person’s health. Shake well before use. Wet your hair and scalp. Gently press the bottle and put a sufficient amount into your palm. Apply it to your scalp and massage gently. Let it remain in your scalp for about 5 minutes. Then, rinse thoroughly with water. Use this daily for 2 weeks. Use only on the part that has an allergy or the affected area of the skin.
What are the side-effects of Sebowash Shampoo 0.01 (60ml)?
Here are the major and minor side-effects of Sebowash shampoo:
- Fever and headache
- Body aches or pain
- Unusual tiredness or weakness
- Lightening of skin at the area of application
- Accumulation of pus
- Dry skin
Warnings and Precautions
While using this shampoo, there are things that you need to be watchful with:
- Sebowash shampoo should not be used in hypersensitive conditions.
- This is not also prescribed for any injury or inflammation of the skin.
- This is not for any skin problems caused by other infections.
- Inform your doctor about your medical history.
- Always follow the given directions of your doctor.
- Keep the bottle in a clean and dry place. Keep it away from the heat and reach of children.