Why use Flucomet Eye drop for fungal infections?
Flucomet eye drop is an effective antifungal eye medication. Doctors highly recommend this product because it can effectively cure eye infections. It also helps reduce the growth of the disease caused by these fungal infections. The effects of this eye drop can be observed within 1-2 hours of administration.
The effects can last up to 30 hours.
How does Flucomet Eye Drop work?
Flucomet contains fluconazole as an active ingredient. It belongs to the group of drug known as triazoles antifungals. Flucomet works by destroying the fungal cell membrane thereby slowing down the growth of the fungi. Flucomet is safe to take even on an empty stomach. Flucomet eye drops can increase the effect of the omeprazole by decreasing its breakdown.
How to use Flucomet Eye Drop?
Use Flucomet eye drop as prescribed by your physician. This product comes with a product leaflet. Read and follow the instruction carefully. Use the eye drop at the same time each day.
What are the side effects of Flucomet?
Just like other drugs, Flucomet eye drops has some common side effects too. Some are common and some are serious side effects. The lists below are some of the common side effects:
- Abdominal pain
- Skin rash
Rare side effects are:
- QT Prolongation
Contact your doctor right away and seek for medical assistance. Some medical conditions can make prone to the side effects of the drugs.
Warnings and precautions
Below are some warnings and precautions that you need to remember when using this product:
- Avoid using this drug if driving a car sometimes it causes dizziness.
- Flucomet can cause an allergic reaction. Inform your doctor if you are allergic to its active ingredient or you have allergies.
- Stop using this medicine if you are allergic to its ingredients.
- This product may rarely cause a liver damage, regularly check you liver functions.
- Avoid long-term used of this medicine.