Why buy Finpecia 1mg (Finasteride) for male pattern hair loss?
Finpecia is an effective treatment for male pattern hair loss. This drug works both for hairline and crown area. Finpecia belongs to the group of drugs known as the 5-alpha-reductase inhibitor. This product helps decreases the amount of DHT leads to increased hair regrowth and slower hair loss. This drug is also used in treating benign prostate hyperplasia or BPH in men. Finpecia is available here for only $6.52 per 30 tablets for 1 mg.
How does Finpecia 1mg (Finasteride) work?
Finpecia contains Finasteride as an active ingredient. It works by converting the testosterone into a more potent androgen dihydrotestosterone (DTH). DHT helps shrinks the hair follicle which is responsible for baldness and hair loss.
How to use Finpecia 1mg (Finasteride)?
This must be taken as with doctor’s instruction. This can also be taken without a meal. Taking a larger amount than given is not allowed. Its usual dose is 1 tablet a day. Take Finpecia by mouth with a glass of water. Inform your doctor before you will stop using. Hair growth will take 3 months before it will be seen. Stopping the usage will lose the grown hair. Tell the doctor before you stop taking the tablet.
What are the side effects of Finpecia 1mg (Finasteride)?
Below are the common effects of the medicine. It may result from rare to severe effects like:
- Chills and cold sweats (severe)
- Breast tenderness (severe)
- Skin rash (severe)
- Swelling of lips and face (severe)
- Fast weight gain (severe)
- Decrease interest in sexual contact
- Irregular ejaculation
- A Runny Nose
- Abdominal pain
This medicine may cause depression, testicular pain, and lumps. In addition to the effects, Finpecia may also cause,
- Allergic reaction
- Chest pain
- Abnormal hair growth
This is not the whole list of the side effects of Finpecia tablet.
Warnings and Precautions
Inform your doctor about your present medications. Talk over with your doctor the risk and benefits of the tablet.
- Finpecia is for men only
- Do not share this medicine with others
- Always use this with caution to patients with liver disease
- Do close monitoring of liver function while taking Finpecia
- This is not for Children
- Do not use when you have an allergy to its content
- This medicine has no contact between liver and kidney injury
- May affect the blood test that senses prostate cancer