Why buy Fertomid 50mg (Clomiphene Citrate) in treating infertility?
Fertomid 50mg (Clomiphene Citrate) is approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in treating infertility in women. It has a similar action to the female hormone estrogen which helps induces egg production during ovulation. The onset of action of Fertomid-50mg can be observed after 5 to 10 days of administration. The effects last for an average of 15 to 20 days.
How does Fertomid 50mg (Clomiphene Citrate) work?
Fertomid-50mg contains Clomiphene Citrate as its active component. Clomiphene Citrate is a selective estrogen receptor modulator. It inhibits the negative action of estrogen by binding with the estrogen receptor in the brain. This increases the amount of follicle stimulating hormone (FSH) and Luteinizing hormone (LH). As a result, the growth of the ovarian follicle is stimulated thus initiating ovulation.
How to use Fertomid 50mg (Clomiphene Citrate)?
Fertomid 50mg (Clomiphene Citrate) comes in a tablet form that you need to take by mouth. Take this drug exactly as prescribed by your physician. The usual recommended dose is once a day for 5 days beginning on or about day 5 of your cycle. Take this drug with a glass of water at the same time every day. Do not take more than what is prescribed.
What are the side effects of Fertomid 50mg (Clomiphene Citrate)?
Fertomid-50mg may cause some unwanted side effects just like any other medications. Some of the side effects are:
- flushing (feeling of warmth)
- upset stomach
- breast discomfort
- abnormal vaginal bleeding
Serious side effects are:
- blurred vision
- double vision
- visual spots or flashes
- stomach or lower stomach pain
- weight gain
- stomach swelling
- shortness of breath
Warnings and Precautions
Things to remember when taking Fertomid-50mg:
- To increase the chances of getting pregnant, proper timed sexual intercourse is important.
- Tell your doctor if you have an ovarian cyst or enlarged ovaries, abnormal vaginal bleeding and uterus problem before using this drug.
- The use of Fertomid-50mg may result in multiple births. Consult your doctor first before using this drug.
- Stop using Fertomid-50mg if you become pregnant.
- Fertomid-50mg may make you dizzy. Do not drive while taking this drug.