Why use Fertigyn 5000 IU in treating infertility issues?
Fertigyn 5000 IU is used in treating infertility both in men and women. It stimulates the release of an egg during ovulation despite the hormonal imbalance. It treats the lack of hormonal secretion of the male. It aids the testes to descend in the scrotal sac. The peak concentration is achieved 6 hours after intramuscular injection. The medicine remains in the body from 10-24 hours. Fertigyn 5000 IU is available here for only $20.79 per one ampoule of 5000 I.U.
How does Fertigyn 5000 IU work?
Fertigyn 5000 IU contains Human chronic gonadotropin (HCG). It is a water soluble glycoprotein. It plays a vital role in the development and maturation of the ovarian follicle in infertile women. It also stimulates the ovary to produce progesterone. It also stimulates the testosterone and increases sperm cell count in men.
How to use Fertigyn 5000 IU?
Use Fertigyn 5000 IU injection as prescribed by your physician. You may also use this in the supervision of a healthcare expert. Fertigyn 5000 I.U is injected under the skin or into the muscles. Do not use more or less amount than what is given. You can inject Fertigyn 5000 IU even without a meal. Throw the needles in a disposal box. Wash your hands before and after using.
What are the side effects of Fertigyn 5000 IU?
The side effect of Fertigyn 5000 IU includes:
- Stomach Pain
- Pelvic pain
- Vomiting and Nausea
- Allergic skin reaction
- Fast weight gain
- Enlargement of breasts
- A headache
- Pain in the injection site
Warnings and Precautions
Consult a healthcare expert before using Fertigyn 5000 IU. Discuss the benefits and risk before using this medicine.
- Fertigyn is not used during pregnancy
- This is not for breastfeeding women unless necessary
- Do not use if you have prostate cancer and androgen-dependent tumors
- Use with caution if you have a hormonal disorder
- Do not use if you have an ovarian cyst and enlargement of the ovary
- Do not use if you have vaginal bleeding
- Fertigyn can cause multiple births
- Do not use if there is an abnormal vaginal bleeding
- Asthma, bleeding and clotting disorders must be reported to the doctor
Fertigyn 2000 can be used by both men and women. Undergo proper testing to have safety usage.