Why use Fertigyn 10000 IU in treating infertility issues?
Fertigyn 10000 IU is mainly used in treating infertility both in men and women. It helps women to conceive despite the hormonal imbalance. It treats the lack of hormonal secretion of the male. It aids the testes to descend in the scrotal sac. It A small amount of HCG hormone can reset the body’s metabolism which results in weight loss. The onset of action can be observed 6 hours after injecting. It will stay live in the body for 10-24 hours. Fertigyn 10000 IU is available here for only $31.87 per one ampoule of 1000 I.U.
How does Fertigyn 10000 IU work?
Fertigyn 10000 IU has Human chronic gonadotropin (HCG). This helps the making of hormones in the ovary and testis. It rouses the production of certain hormones in male and female. This helps the egg to finish growing and be fertile. It works by making testosterone and increasing sperm cell count.
How to use Fertigyn 10000 IU?
Inform your physician about your current medicines. Use Fertigyn 10000 IU injection under doctor’s instruction. You may also use this in the supervision of a healthcare expert. It is injected into the muscle. Do not use more or less amount than what is given. You can inject Fertigyn 10000 IU even without a meal. Throw the needles in a disposal box. Wash your hands before and after using.
What are the side effects of Fertigyn 10000 IU?
The side effect of Fertigyn 10000 IU includes:
- Pelvic pain
- Stomach Pain
- Vomiting and Nausea
- Fast weight gain
- Allergic skin reaction
- Enlargement of breasts
- A headache
- Pain in the injection site
However, this is not the whole list of the side effects. Always monitor your situation from time to time.
Warnings and Precautions
Consult a healthcare expert before using Fertigyn 10000 IU. Discuss the benefits and risk before using this medicine.
- Fertigyn is not used during pregnancy
- This is not for breastfeeding women unless necessary
- Do not use if you have prostate cancer and androgen-dependent tumors
- Use with caution if you have a hormonal disorder
- Do not use if you have an ovarian cyst and enlargement of the ovary
- Do not use if you have vaginal bleeding
- Fertigyn can cause multiple births
- Do not use if there is an abnormal vaginal bleeding
- Asthma, bleeding and clotting disorders must be reported to the doctor
Fertigyn 2000 can be used by both men and women. Undergo proper testing to have safety usage.