Why use Femilon as birth control pill?
Femilon is effective for birth control pill containing two female hormones. It helps prevent any unwanted pregnancy by preventing the release of an egg cell during the menstrual cycle. Femilon is also used to make your periods more regular. It decreases your risk of ovarian cancer, blood loss and painful periods. It is also used to treat acne. Femilon is available here at a very reasonable price.
How does Femilon work?
Femilon has Estradiol + Desogestrel contents. It works by stopping the release of an egg cell from the ovaries during ovulation. It changes the cervical lining and uterine making the cervical mucus stickier so the sperm cell will find it hard to reach the egg in the uterus wall. If the egg cell is not attached in the uterus it will just pass out I the body.
How to use Femilon?
Use Femilon as directed by your physician. Take 1 pill a day. Make sure not to go on 24 hours without taking a pill. Do not start taking without your doctor’s prescription. This pill is to be taken orally with a glass full of water. Taking Femilon does not depend on food timing. Always have a schedule in taking the pill. The more tablet you missed the higher the risk of pregnancy.
What are the side effects of Femilon?
Femilon has side effects like other drugs. The side effects of Femilon do not come very often. Some common side effects of Femilon are:
- Dizziness or a Headache
- The uneasy feeling in the breast, acne and appetite change
- Unexpected weight gain, painful or irregular menstrual period
- Depression, loss of interest in sex or lethargy
- Nausea and vomiting
This is not the complete list of the side effects of Femilon. In case of severe effects, inform your doctor right away.
Warnings and Precautions
Do not take this pill if you have any of the following:
- Already pregnant or breastfeeding
- Have heart diseases, hypertension, and clotting disorder
- You are a smoker above 35 years old
- Have breast or uterine cancer or lactose intolerant
- You have a history of stroke or heart attack
- Do not take this if you have a liver of kidney diseases
Things to be noted on or before taking the Femilon pill:
- Inform your doctor about your present medications
- Tell your doctor if you are taking over the counter medicines
- Inform your doctor if you have vaginal bleeding
- Do not engage in unhealthy sex practices
- Store Femilon in a room away from light, heat, and moisture
- Keep this away from the reach of children