Why use Ezetib Simvotin – 10+20mg?
Ezetib Simvotin – 10+20mg is an effective oral prescription medication. It is FDA approved in treating a high level of bad cholesterol. Ezetib Simvotin – 10+20mg increases the HDL which slows down or reverses the coronary artery diseases. This drug prevents the absorption of bad cholesterol in the intestines without affecting the absorption of the triglycerides.
How does Ezetib Simvotin – 10+20mg work?
Ezetib Simvotin – 10+20mg contains Ezetimibe Simvastatin as active ingredients. Ezetimibe is a cholesterol absorption inhibitor while Simvastatin is an HMG-CoA reductase inhibitor or statins. Ezetimibe lowers the bad cholesterol by inhibiting the absorption of cholesterol in the intestine. Simvastatin reduces the cholesterol level in the blood by blocking the enzyme in the liver that produces cholesterol.
How to use Ezetib Simvotin – 10+20mg?
Use Ezetib Simvotin – 10+20mg as directed by your doctor. The usual recommended dose is 10/10 mg to 10/40 mg once a day in the evening. You can take this medication with or without food. Do not take more than what is recommended by your doctor. Keep using this medication unless you are told to stop. For a missed dose, take it as soon as you remember.
What are the side effects of Ezetib Simvotin – 10+20mg?
Ezetib Simvotin – 10+20mg may cause some unwanted side effects along with its needed effects. The most common side effects of Ezetib Simvotin – 10+20mg are:
- Muscle pain
- Abnormal liver test
- Dry cough
Less common side effects are:
- Chest pain
- Sudden weight gain
- Severe pain in the stomach
- Fast heart rate
Warnings and Precautions
- Do not use this medication if you are allergic to its active ingredients
- Inform your doctor of your other medications before using Ezetib Simvotin – 10+20mg
- In case of prolonged side effects call your doctor right away
- Patients with kidney and liver problems, diabetes, high potassium level in the blood and who suffers from excessive vomiting must consult with their doctor first before using this medication