Why use Ezedoc 10 mg for lowering cholesterol in the blood?
Lowering the cholesterol level and other fatty substances in the blood reduce the risk of a patient from developing atherosclerosis. This type of ailment decreases the blood flow into the heart thus reducing also the oxygen supply. Lowering the cholesterol level reduces your chances of developing cardiovascular ailments such as angina pectoris, heart attack, stroke and myocardial infarction. Ezedoc 10 mg is recommended for patients who cannot control their cholesterol level with diet and exercise alone. Ezedoc 10 mg is manufactured by Lupin. You can buy this drug here at a very reasonable price.
How does Ezedoc 10 mg work?
Ezedoc 10 mg contains Ezetimibe as an active ingredient. The active ingredient works in two ways:
- It decreases the bad cholesterol absorption by increasing the uptake of good cholesterol
- It inhibits the absorption of cholesterol by binding with the Nieman Pick C1-like (NPC1L1) protein in the gastrointestinal tract.
How to use Ezedoc 10 mg?
Take Ezedoc 10 mg as directed by your physician. This drug comes in a tablet form that you need to take by mouth. The usual recommended dose is 10 mg once a day. Your physician may increase your dose depending on your condition and the severity of your condition. Do not take more than what is prescribed. Continue taking Ezedoc 10 mg even if you feel well. Do not stop taking this medication unless you are told to do so.
What are the side effects of Ezedoc 10 mg?
Ezedoc 10 mg may cause some unwanted side effects like any other medications. Common side effects are:
- sore throat
- runny nose
- joint pain
Serious side effects are:
- difficulty breathing or swallowing
- upset stomach
- unusual bleeding or bruising
- extreme tiredness
- lack of energy
- pain in the upper right part of the stomach
- loss of appetite
- yellowing of the skin or eyes
- muscle pain or weakness
- flu-like symptoms
- chest pain
- pale or fatty stools
In case you experience other unusual side effects, contact your doctor right away.
Warnings and Precautions
Below are lists of warnings and precautions that you need to remember when taking pale or fatty stools:
- Do not use this drug if you are hypersensitive to its active ingredient
- This drug is not suitable for patients with moderate to severe hepatic impairment
- Ezedoc 10 mg is not also suitable for pregnant and lactating women
- Ezedoc 10 mg may cause some interactions with other medications. Inform your doctor of your current medications.
- Lifestyle change is necessary when using this drug
- Monitor your blood pressure regularly