Why use Evalon 15gm Cream?
Evalon 15gm Cream belongs to the group of drug known as Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT). It is a short-term HRT, an intra- vaginal cream used for relieving the symptoms of menopause such as:
- Vaginal Itching
- Hot flashes
- Burning sensation in the female genitals
- Dryness or atrophic vaginitis due to lack of estrogen
Evalon 15gm Cream helps repair the balance of estrogen in the body. It acts out the activity of the hormone estrogen. Evalon 15gm Cream is available for $7.39 only.
How does Evalon 15gm Cream Work?
Evalon 15gm cream has Estriol content. This will fix the problems in the female biological system. It relieves dryness in the vagina caused by menopause. It can also reduce the pain and discomfort during sexual intercourse. This gives a topical estrogen treatment that restores vaginal tissues. This can also prevent infections.
How to use Evalon 15gm Cream?
Wash your hand before using the cream and dry it using a towel. Attach the applicator on the tube and squeeze the cream into it. Put the applicator in the vagina. Press the applicator slowly and gently in the vagina. Remove the applicator and the cream will be left in your vagina. Wash your hands after applying the cream. After the one week treatment, you can use this two to three times per week.
What are the side effects of Evalon 15gm Cream?
The side effects of Evalon 15gm Cream are:
- Pain while passing urine and frequent urination
- Trouble in the Gallbladder
- Red marks and dark patches on the skin
- Swelling or bruises in the legs
- Leg cramps and memory loss
- Excess of vaginal discharge
- Itching around or inside the vagina
- A headache, Dizziness, Tenderness of breast and sudden chest pain
Discuss with your doctor all the risk and benefits of Evalon 15gm Cream before using. This is not the whole list of the Evalon 15gm Cream. Call your doctor right away if any of the side effects persist.
Warnings and Precautions
- If this cream will accidentally get in your eyes wash it with water
- This medicine is only applied in the vagina. Do not swallow
- Do not use the cream if it is expired
- Follow all the instructions given by your doctor in using this cream
- Avoid getting Evalon Cream in your nose, mouth or eyes
- Inform your doctor about your recent medications
- Do not drive or operate machines if you feel dizzy