Why Erytop Gel for severe acne?
Erytop gel is an effective treatment for severe acne. It’s more affordable than other severe acne treatment like chemical peels, laser treatment and other procedure that drains and removes large acne cyst.
How does Erytop Gel work?
Erytop gel contains Clindamycin Phosphate as an active ingredient. It is an antibiotic drug that fights bacterial growth on the skin. Erytop gel works by unclogging the skin pores thereby allowing other medicated gels and creams to work better. It also works by lowering the formation of microcomedones. This reduces the papule and pustule counts in acne.
How to use Erytop Gel?
Use Erytop gel only on the skin. You should follow all the directions on the product package or as directed by your doctor. See to it that before you apply the gel, wash the affected areas with mild cleanser and water then pat it dry. Apply enough amount of gel to cover the affected area lightly. For adults and children 12 years and over, apply at least two times a day. For infants and children below 12 years of age, their dose must be determined by their doctor. This medication will help keep your acne under control with continuous use. Continue using this product even after your symptoms begin to clear up or as directed by your doctor.
What are the side effects of Erytop Gel?
The following are lists of possible side effects of Erytop gel. They are possible but they do not always occur. Some side effects are serious but they are rare.
- Skin tenderness
- Burning Sensation
- Loss of hearing
If you experienced any of the side effects mentioned, consult your doctor right away.
Warning and precaution
There are few things that you need to be cautious when using Erytop Gel. Before using Erytop gel, inform your doctor if you are:
- Using other medications like OTC products, vitamin and herbal supplements and birth control pills.
- You have allergies and other health conditions. Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side effects of this product.
- Pregnant or breastfeeding
Other important points to consider when using this product include:
- Do not take Erytop gel by mouth nor using this product in an open wound, dry, sunburned and chapped skin.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
- Avoid using other retinoids unless directed by your doctor.
- Do not use Erytop gel more than the prescribed dose. Using too much gel will not improve your condition.
- In case you missed applying the gel, resume your dosing schedule on the next day.