Why buy Eptus-25mg?
Eptus-25mg is US FDA approved for the treatment of high blood pressure and other heart conditions. It is considered one of the most essential medications for sale in the US. Eptus-25mg blocks the chemicals in the body that causes the blood pressure to rise. Eptus-25mg is available here at a very reasonable price.
How does Eptus-25mg work?
Eptus-25mg contains Eplerenone as an active ingredient. Eplerenone belongs to the class of drug known as mineralocorticoid receptor antagonists. It works by blocking the action of aldosterone in the body. Aldosterone is a natural substance in the body that raises the blood pressure. When remains untreated, it can cause damage to the heart, brain, blood vessels, kidney, and other parts of the body.
How to use Eptus-25mg?
Take Eptus-25mg as directed by your physician. Take it once or twice a day or as directed. Take it with a glass of water with or without food. Your doctor may start giving you a low dose of this medication. Your dose would likely be increased after 4 weeks. Do not stop taking your medication unless you are told to do so.
What are the side effects of Eptus-50mg?
Eptus-25mg may cause some undesirable effects aside from its intended effects. Some of the side effects are:
- stomach pain
- excessive tiredness
- flu-like symptoms
- abnormal vaginal bleeding
- breast enlargement or tenderness
Serious side effects are:
- chest pain
- loss of muscle tone
- tingling in arms and legs
- weakness or heaviness in legs
- lack of energy
- cold, gray skin
- irregular heartbeat
In case of prolonged side effects, contact your doctor right away.
Warnings and Precautions
Things to remember when taking Eptus-25mg:
- Taking Eptus-25mg with other high blood pressure medication can increase your risk of kidney problems and high blood potassium.
- Diuretics can cause an increase in the level of potassium in your body.
- Do not take this drug if you are allergic to its active ingredient.
- Patients who have kidney and liver problem, diabetes must use this drug with caution.