Why use Enapril HT (Enalapril Maleate Hydrochlorothiazide) for high blood pressure?
Enapril HT is effective in lowering the blood pressure and stops the risk of stroke. It is also used for the prevention of any cardiac failure. You can purchase Enapril HT tablet here for only $5.92 per 30 tablets of 10+25 mg strength.
How does Enapril HT (Enalapril Maleate Hydrochlorothiazide) work?
Enapril HT tablet contains Enalapril Maleate Hydrochlorothiazide as active ingredients. Enapril HT works by making the blood flow easily in the vessels. It works by reducing the blood pressure. It makes the heart pump blood easily. This medicine also works by taking away extra fluids in the body.
How to use Enapril HT (Enalapril Maleate Hydrochlorothiazide)?
Take Enapril HT tablet exactly as directed by your doctor. Swallow the whole tablet of Enapril HT. Take it with a glass full of water. Do not chew or crush the tablet. This is usually taken once or twice a day. Treatment for blood pressure may take many months. Do not stop using without the advice of the doctor. Sudden discontinue of using may cause severe reactions.
What are the side effects of Enapril HT (Enalapril Maleate Hydrochlorothiazide)?
Here are some commonly seen side effects of the Enapril HT:
- A headache and Tiredness
- Nausea and Vomiting
- Severe sweating and Dry cough
- Muscular pain
- Blurry vision
- Confusion and Depression
- Chest pain and Pancreatitis
This is not the whole list of the side effects. Any severe effects may rarely occur. In such cases, ask for medical help right away.
Warnings and Precautions
Do not take this medicine if you:
- Have an allergy to its content
- Have congenital heart problems
- Pregnant, planning to be pregnant or a breastfeeding women
Inform your doctor if you have any of the following:
- Kidney disease and liver problems
- Have diabetes and Gout disease
- Here are some important key points to remember;
- Enapril HT may make you dizzy, so do not drive and use machinery
- Keep yourself hydrated. Vomiting and sweating may lead to dehydration
- This may raise your sensitivity to light avoid sunlight and any activity under the sun
- Stop the consumption of caffeine