Why used Eflora Cream-15gm for facial hirsutism?
Eflora Cream-15gm is one of the most essential medicines listed by the World Health Organization (WHO). It is an effective treatment against facial hirsutism in females. Eflora Cream-15gm is manufactured by Mepromax Life Sciences Pvt Ltd. You can buy this topical cream here at a very reasonable price.
How does Eflora Cream-15gm work?
Eflora Cream-15gm contains Eflornithine Hydrochloride Cream as an active ingredient. It works by inhibiting the action of ornithine decarboxylase enzyme (ODC) found in the hair follicles. This enzyme stimulates the growth of hair. By blocking the enzyme, Eflora Cream-15gm can slow down the growth of unwanted hair.
How to use Eflora Cream-15gm?
Eflora Cream-15gm comes as a cream that you need to apply on the skin. Apply the cream on the affected area two times a day. Apply it at least 8 hours apart or as directed by your physician. Before applying the cream, clean the affected area then apply a thin layer. Rub it gently. Do not apply Eflora Cream-15gm immediately after hair removal. Wait for at least 5 minutes before applying. Do not apply this cream to broken or irritated skin. Do not let Eflora Cream-15gm get inside your mouth, eyes and nose.
What are the side effects of Eflora Cream-15gm?
Eflora Cream-15gm may cause some undesirable side effects just like with any other topical creams. Some of the common side effects are:
- Dry skin
- Redness of the skin
- Burning or stinging sensation
Uncommon side effects are:
- Skin bleeding
- Cold sores
- Swelling of the mouth and face
- Ingrown hair
- Numb lips
- Abnormal hair growth and texture
Warnings and Precautions
- Eflora Cream-15gm is for external use only. Do not swallow this cream.
- Try to use Eflora Cream-15gm once a day only if your skin becomes irritated.
- Do not use cosmetics or sunscreen on the treated areas.
- Women with kidney and liver problem should use this cream with caution.
- Girls under 18 years of age should not use this cream.
- Eflora Cream-15gm is not suitable for male, pregnant and lactating women.