Why buy Efavir (Lamivudine + Zidovudine) for viral infections?
Efavir is recommended for a patient with HIV. It belongs to the group of drugs known as nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitor (NRTIs). Most doctors prescribe this drug to help decrease the chances of people with the HIV from developing AIDS. You can buy Efavir here for only $60.06 for 30 tablets of 200 mg. It comes with a securely sealed package.
How does Efavir (Lamivudine + Zidovudine) work?
Efavir contains Lamivudine + Zidovudine as active ingredients. It belongs to the antiviral group of medicine. This drug works by interfering with the reverse transcriptase enzyme. This enzyme is responsible for making new virus. If you take this drug it decreases the activity of the enzyme. Efavirenz causes the infected HIV cells to produce a small number of viruses. It works to prevent the growth of virus from reproduction. It also reduces your risk to HIV aids and other diseases.
How to use Efavir (Lamivudine + Zidovudine)?
Before you use this drug make sure to consult with your doctor. Efavir comes in a tablet form that you need to take by mouth. Take this drug as directed by your doctor. Check the label stated and read for direction. Follow the instruction carefully. Swallow it as a whole with water. Take it once a day at least 1 hour before a meal. Take this drug at the same time to avoid missing a dose. Never skip a dose to achieve best results.
What are the side effects of Efavir (Lamivudine + Zidovudine)?
Efavir may cause some side effects like:
- A headache
- Skin itching
- Skin Rashes
- Painful urination
- Lower back pain
If you experience other side effects consult with your doctor right away.
Warning and Precaution
- Make sure to inform your doctor about your overall health condition.
- Do not use this medicine if you’re pregnant. It may harm your baby.
- Avoid taking this if you’re lactating. It may put your baby at risk.
- Inform your doctor if you’re taking other medicines. Sometimes it may interact with this drug.
- Do not use this if you’re allergic to its ingredient.
- Finish the full course of medicine. Do not stop without consulting your doctor.