Why buy Duolin Rotacaps (Levosalbutamol + Ipratropium Bromide) for asthma?
Duolin Rotacaps is one of the most preferred medications for the treatment and control of asthma. The ingredients present in the drug are released on the beta2-adrenergic and Muscarinic receptors in the lungs. Duolin Rotacaps can do the following:
- Improves the airflow
- Gives better airways
- Prevents the swelling of the lungs
- Ease the difficulty in breathing
- Prevents a cough and swelling of airways
You can purchase Duolin Rotacaps here for only $4.29 per 30 Rotacaps of 100 mg + 40 mg.
How does Duolin Rotacaps (Levosalbutamol + Ipratropium Bromide) works?
Duolin Rotacaps has Levosalbutamol and Ipratropium Bromide content. The Ipratropium Bromide content dilates the airways in the lungs. It blocks the effect of acetylcholine on the bronchi and nasal passages. Levosalbutamol is a short-acting beta 2 adrenergic receptor agonist. It helps relaxes the muscles in the bronchi and in the lungs. It helps improve the amount of air that flows to and from the lungs.
Duolin Rotacaps work by relaxing the muscles in the bronchial tubes. It shortens the risk of difficulty in breathing. It works by preventing the symptoms of any lung disease. It helps you breathe easier.
The dual action helps to relieve the symptoms of COPD such as chest tightness, cough, wheezing and shortness of breath.
How to use Duolin Rotacaps (Levosalbutamol + Ipratropium Bromide)?
Use Duolin Rotacaps exactly as prescribed by your physician. Use 1 Duolin Rotacaps four times a day. Do not take a bigger amount than what is given. Duolin can also be given orally under nebulization. Do not swallow. This medicine is for patients above 4 years only.
What are the side effects of Duolin Rotacaps (Levosalbutamol + Ipratropium Bromide)?
Some side effects may be rare but serious. Inform your doctor about your present medications.
- Hypokalemia (severe)
- Tremors particularly of hands
- Muscle pains
Check with your doctor if any of these side effects occur. Discontinue using if necessary.
- Bloody Urine
- Cough with mucus
- Painful urination
- Difficulty in breathing
- Frequent urination
- Lower back pain
- Difficulty in breathing
- Tightness in the chest
Warnings and Precautions
- This is not safe to use during pregnancy
- Drinking alcohol is not advisable
- Unsafe for breastfeeding women
- Use with caution to those who have severe asthma and kidney disease
- Difficulty in breathing may occur after inhalation
- Stop using if you have an allergy to the medicine content
Duolin may cause unwanted effects. In these cases, it is important to call your doctor immediately. Important Precautions are listed below;
- Do not operate and drive machinery
- Do not use when you have heart disease
- Sign of failing asthma
- Blurry vision and red eyes
- Discomfort in the eye
- Keep it away from heat or flame
- Always monitor blood potassium level
- Keep the medicine away from children