Why use Dronis – 3 mg + .02 mg in preventing pregnancy?
Dronis – 3 mg + .02 mg is an oral contraceptive prescribed for women to prevent ovulation. It also caused changes in the lining of the uterus making it hard for the sperm to reach and fertilize the egg cell. Dronis – 3 mg + .02 mg is FDA approved is available here for only $9.77 for 24 tablets.
How does Dronis – 3 mg + .02 mg work?
Dronis contains a combination of two active ingredients. It has Drospirenone and Ethinyl Estradiol. These two active ingredients prevent pregnancy by inhibiting the egg from developing each month. It also has the ability to modify the uterine and the cervical lining making it hard for the sperm to come in contact with the uterus.
How to use Dronis – 3 mg + .02 mg?
Dronis is an oral prescription drug. It comes as a tablet form that you need to take by mouth. Follow the right dosage as prescribed by your doctor. Do not use more or less of it. Read the instruction stated on the label carefully. Take the drug once per day. You may take the drug before or after a meal. Swallow it as a whole with a glass of water. Do not skip a dose to see better results. Take it at the same time each day to avoid missing a dose.
What are the side effects of Dronis – 3 mg + .02 mg?
Possible side effects of Dronis – 3 mg + .02 mg include:
- Back pain
- Abdominal Pain
If you develop other side effects call your doctor right away.
Warnings and Precautions
Few things you need to be cautious when using Dronis – 3 mg + .02 mg. These are the following:
- Avoid exposure to direct sunlight or ultraviolet rays.
- Quit smoking or drug intake.
- Do not take this drug if you’re allergic to its ingredient.
- Avoid an intake of alcoholic beverages.
- Inform your doctor if you’re taking other supplements.
- Do not take other contraceptives together with this drug.
- Finish the full course of the medicine.
- Do not stop the use of medicine without consulting your doctor.