Why buy Dorzox Eye Drop (Dorzolamide)?
Dorzox Eye Drop belongs to the class of medication known as carbonic anhydrase inhibitor that works by decreasing the pressure in the eye. It is used for intraocular hypertension. It can also treat open-angle glaucoma. It prevents the progress of vision loss. Dorzox Eye Drop is an FDA approved drug. You can purchase Dorzox Eye Drop here for $10.07 only.
How does Dorzox Eye Drop (Dorzolamide) work?
Dorzox Eye Drop contains Dorzolamide. It works by decreasing the amount of fluid within the eye thus decreasing the pressure and prevents blindness. It works by reducing the fluid pressure in the eye. The effect of the eye drop may last for 8-12 hours. The effect will occur within 2 hours after applying.
How to use Dorzox Eye Drop (Dorzolamide)?
Use Dorzox eye drop exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Apply Dorzox eye drop 3 times a day. Do not use a larger amount than prescribed. In case of side effects, seek for emergency medical treatment. Complete the course treatment to have a better result. Consult your doctor before you discontinue using. The application is not dependent on food timings.
What are the side effects of Dorzox Eye Drop (Dorzolamide)?
The following are the major and minor side effects of Dorzox eye drop
- Hot and discomfort of the eyes (severe)
- Sensitivity to light (severe)
- Bitter taste
- Abdominal discomfort
- Itchiness of the eye (severe)
- Soreness and Swelling of eyes (severe)
- Wet eyes
- Skin rash
- Headache (rare)
- Nausea (rare)
This is not the complete list of the side effects of the product. Inform your doctor in case of severe effects. Monitor rare effects. Doctor’s awareness is necessary in case of severe effects.
Warnings and Precautions
Discuss all the risk and benefits of the eye drop before using
- This medicine is not for pregnant women unless necessary
- This is not for breastfeeding women
- High risk of side effects to patients with liver disease
- May lead to infection of the cornea
- Hygienic precaution is advice
- May higher the risk of corneal edema
- May cause severe side effects of the kidney
- Don’t use when you have an allergy of the content
Follow safe precautions to ensure the effectiveness of the eye drop.
- Swelling of the eye should be reported to the doctor
- Make sure that the eye drop is not contaminated
- Always use with caution to patients with liver disease
- Report to the doctor if any unusual signs occur
- Wash your hands before using to avoid contamination
- Don’t touch the tip of the dropper
- Always replace the cap of the dropper after using
- Use the medication regularly for a better result
- Interaction with alcohol is unknown
- Consult your doctor in case of any allergic reactions