Why buy Dizone (Disulfiram) for Alcohol Treatment?
Dizone tablet is an affordable medication for those who are dependent on alcohol. It’s next in line among other anti-alcohol drugs in the market. Dizone will make you quite sick if you will take it with alcohol. This drug is effective in working to end your vices. It’s budget-friendly and affordable. You can purchase this online.
How does Dizone (Disulfiram) work?
Dizone contains Disulfiram as an active ingredient. It is a type of medicine called an aldehyde dehydrogenase inhibitor. It works by helping a person recover from alcohol. It’s none toxic but when taken with alcohol, it alters certain steps in the breakdown of alcohol. The alcohol is broken down in the body into acetaldehyde. When the level of this enzyme is high, it causes uncomfortable effects that will discourage you from drinking.
How to use Dizone (Disulfiram)?
Take this drug exactly as prescribed by your doctor. You may also read the information on the product label before you take this drug. When using this drug, follow the proper dosage and the duration of use as advised by your doctor. Swallow the tablet whole with or without a meal. Do not crush the tablet nor split the tablet. Take the drug at a fixed time.
What are the side effects of Dizone (Disulfiram)?
Dizone tablet may cause some unwanted side effects. The common side effects are headache, fatigue, and drowsiness. The drug may also cause serious side effects. Serious side effects include stomach pain and loss of appetite. Contact your doctor if you experience the above side effects.
Warning and Precaution
The lists below are some of the precautions and warning when taking this drug.
- Do not take alcohol containing product while taking this drug.
- Don’t take this drug when you had an exposure to Ethylene dibromide.
- Don’t take this when you had a history of contact rubber dermatitis.
- You must not drink alcohol while you’re in Dizone tablet course.
- Avoid taking this drug when you’re pregnant or lactating.
- If there are allergic reactions that occur, discontinue drinking the drug.
- Before taking the drug, consult your doctor first.