Why use Distaclor CD for bacterial infections?
Distaclor CD is effective in killing the bacteria in your body. It’s effective to prevent the spreading of the infection. Doctors recommend this drug because of its efficacy. There are many other drugs that have the same purpose but this drug has a cheaper price than other drugs. The brand name sold in the market cost $480 for 10 tablets of 375mg. You can buy this drug on us at a very reasonable price of $66.94 for 30 tablets of 375mg.
How does Distaclor CD work?
Distaclor DT has an active ingredient Cefaclor. It belongs to a Cephalosporin group of drug. Cefaclor can interfere in the formation cell wall. So when you consume this drug, it destroys the cell wall. The bacteria can no longer repair themselves. The remaining bacteria will soon die. It’s effective in killing the bacteria. It fights against the infection.
How to use Distaclor CD?
- Before you use this drug consult first with your doctor. Tell him all the information needed about your condition. Take this drug as it exactly directed at you. Check the label and read for directions. Follow the instruction carefully.
- A drug is a tablet form you need to take it by mouth. Swallow the drug as a whole with a glass of water. You may take it with or without food once a day. The dosage may depend on your doctor and your condition.
- Take it at the same time each day to avoid missing a dose. In case you forgot to take a dose, take it as you remember. Never take 2 doses just to cover up the one you missed.
What are the side effects of the drug?
The following are the side effects of this drug:
- Skin rash
- Abdominal pain
- Vaginal itching
- A headache
Those are the listed common side effects of the drug. If there’s an unusual side effect call your doctor right away.
Warnings and Precautions
The following are warnings and precautionary measures that you must remember when using this drug:
- Do not skip a dose to achieve the best result. Do not stop the medicine abruptly. It may increase your risk to other infection.
- Avoid consuming alcohol it may increase side effects.
- Inform your doctor if you’re taking other supplements. It may interact with this medicine.
- This drug is not safe for a pregnant or lactating mother. It can seriously harm the baby.
- If you develop an allergic reaction stop using this product.