Why use Dicorate ER?
Dicorate ER is prescribed drug. This drug is proven to be safe and effective in preventing the onset of seizures and migraine. It’s a cheaper alternative drug than the brand name. The brand name sold in the market will cost you $72.00 for 10 tablets of 500mg. You can buy this drug on us for only $13.51 for 30 tablets of 500mg.
How does Dicorate ER work?
Dicorate ER contains Divalproex Sodium as an active ingredient. It belongs to anticonvulsant group of drugs. It works by reducing the seizures. The active ingredient works by increasing the neuro-transmitter level in our brain called GABA. It reduces the chance of seizure and manic episode to occur.
How to use Dicorate ER?
Take the drug as directed by your doctor. Do not use this drug if it’s not prescribed for you. Always check the label and read for instruction. Follow the right dosage. The drug comes in oral form that you need to take by mouth. Take the drug 2 to 4 times per day or as prescribed by your doctor. Swallow the drug as a whole with a glass of fluid. You may take it with or without food. Its best to take it with food to avoid stomach upset. Take it the same time each day to avoid missing a dose. In case you missed a dose, take it as you remember. Never take 2 doses to cover up with the one you missed.
What are the side effects of Dicorate ER?
Below are side effects of Dicorate ER:
- Blurred vision
- Loss of appetite
- Loss of coordination
- Muscle pain
Those are some of common side effects. If this symptom persists consult your doctor.
Warning and Precaution
- Do not use this drug if you’re allergic to its ingredient.
- This drug is not safe for pregnant. It can seriously harm the baby if you use this drug.
- Dicorate may cause patient to commit suicide. It may put your risk to depression and anxiety.
- Avoid drinking alcohol when using this drug.
- Do not stop the medication abruptly. Talk to your doctor about this.
- Do not use this drug if you have had an impaired liver function.