Why buy Danogen 200mg (Danazol)?
Danogen-200mg is a man-made form of steroid derived from ethisterone, modified testosterone. It US FDA approved as the first drug specifically formulated for the treatment of endometriosis. It is also prescribed by doctors for the treatment of fibrocystic breast disease and angioedema.
How does Danogen-200 mg work?
Danogen-200mg contains Danazol as an active ingredient. It is a gonadotropin inhibitor that possesses some androgenic properties. It suppresses the anterior pituitary gland by inhibiting the output of gonadotropin. It also works by decreasing the estrogen level production in the ovaries that worsen the condition. The combined mechanism of action of Danogen-200mg cause atrophy of the endometrium thus alleviating the symptoms.
How to use Danogen-200mg?
Danogen-200mg is a prescription drug that you need to take with your doctor’s prescription. It comes in a capsule form that you need to take by mouth with a glass of water. The usual recommended dose is twice a day or as directed by your physician. Take this drug with or without food. Do not stop taking this medication unless you are told to do so.
What are the side effects of Danogen-200mg?
Danogen-200mg may cause some unwanted side effects like any other medications. Some of the side effects are:
- Weight gain
- Decrease in breast size
- Vaginal dryness
- Vaginal bleeding and itching
In case of prolonged side effects seek medical attention right away.
Warnings and Precautions
Things to remember when using Danogen-200mg:
- Danogen-200mg may cause interaction with other medications. Inform your physician if you are taking other medications.
- Danogen-200mg can cause a birth defect. Do not take this drug if you are pregnant or suspect to be pregnant.
- Hormonal contraceptive may not be effective enough to prevent you from getting pregnant when using this drug.
- The symptoms may take weeks to improve. Continue using this medication unless you are told to stop.
- Do not use this medication if you have severe kidney and liver problem
- Do not use this drug if you have a history of stroke or blood clot