Why buy Cynomycin (Minocycline HCL) for bacterial infections?
Cynomycin is a broad spectrum drug for bacterial infections. It’s effective in treating several conditions. You can see how the drug works in just 2 days. Although there are lots of antibacterial medications available, this drug is the most recommended one. It has a cheap price than buying the brand name sold in the market. The brand name sold in the market will cost you $117.00 for 6 capsules of 100mg. You can buy this drug on us for only $84.00 for 28 capsules of 100mg.
How does Cynomycin (Minocycline HCL) work?
Cynomycin contains Minocycline HCL as an active ingredient. It belongs to a group of drug known as “Tetracycline”. This drug works by prevents the bacteria from making proteins needed for their growth. It helps fight against the bacterial infection and by preventing bacteria from spreading. In addition, this drug can also treat symptoms such as redness and swelling. It has an anti-inflammatory property that reduces the symptoms caused by inflamed acne.
How to use Cynomycin (Minocycline HCL)?
Take the drug as directed by your doctor. The drug comes in capsule form that you must take by mouth. Swallow the drug as a whole with a glass of water. Take it 3 times per day with an empty stomach. Always consult your doctor when using this drug. The duration of your treatment will depend on your condition. Continue using this drug until you are well.
What are the side effects of Cynomycin (Minocycline HCL)?
Cynomycin may have unwanted side effects such as:
- A headache
- Loss of Appetite
- Teeth discoloration
- Skin Rashes
- Trouble breathing
- Allergic reactions
- Dry mouth
If these symptoms continue to get worse contact your doctor right away. Seek for medical attention.
Warning and Precaution
- Patients with asthma, kidney and liver problem should use this drug with caution.
- Avoid exposure to direct sunlight.
- Children below 12 years are not advised to use this drug. It may cause teeth discoloration.
- Do not drive or operate a machine. This drug may cause dizziness and sleepiness.
- This medicine may interact with other drugs. Do not use this along with other drugs such as antacids, warfarin and etc.
- A pregnant and lactating mother should avoid using this drug.
- Avoid drinking alcohol when using this drug.