Why buy Cyclophil Me (Cyclosporine) for cancer?
Cyclophil is a cheap anti-cancer drug. It’s cheaper than other anti-cancer treatment such as:
- Alkylating Agents
You can purchase this drug here. And you can save money than to undergo such therapy.
How does Cyclophil Me (Cyclosporine) Capsule work?
The active ingredient Cyclosporine is an immunosuppressant drug. It works by suppressing the body’s immune response to accept the newly transplanted organ. It reduces the activity of immune cells. It works to reduce the overgrowth of skin cells by improving redness. This drug helps to prevent from damaging your joints and your skin which a cause of arthritis and psoriasis.
How to use Cyclophil Me (Cyclosporine) Capsule?
Take Cyclophil Me under the supervision of your doctor. You may also follow the instruction found on the product leaflets. Take the right dosage and duration. Do not take in a larger amount than advised. Take the drug at the same time each day. You may take it in a full or empty stomach. Swallow the medicine as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. It may affect the modified-release action from working.
What are the side effects of Cyclophil Me (Cyclosporine)?
Cyclophil Me has some side effects too. The common side effects of this drug are a headache, nausea, and vomiting. In some cases, this may also cause serious side effects. Serious side effects include a decrease in blood cell count, skin rash, fever, and chills. Visit your doctor right away if you experience one of the serious symptoms. You might need medical attention.
Warning and Precaution
The lists below are a few things that you should know when using Cyclophil Me:
- Do not take this drug if you’re allergic to its ingredient.
- Do not receive a live vaccine when you’re taking this drug.
- Tell your doctor if you’re taking other drugs which should not be taken with this medicine.
- This drug should not be given to pregnant or lactating women.
- If there’s allergic reaction occur, stop taking this drug.
- Avoid direct exposure to sunlight.
- Tell your doctor if you have any alcohol-related problems.