Why buy Cosart 50mg (Losartan potassium)?
Cosart 50mg is a cost-effective treatment against high blood pressure and other heart ailments. It reduces the risk of stroke among patients with heart diseases. Cosart is also being used for the delay progression of diabetic nephropathy and for the reduction of kidney disease progression in patients with hypertension, proteinuria and diabetes type II. The onset of action of this drug occurs after 1 hour of taking. The duration of the effect will last for 24 hours. Cosart 50mg tablet is available here for $7.83 only.
How does Cosart 50mg (Losartan potassium) work?
Cosart 50mg tablet contains Losartan potassium as an active ingredient. It works by reducing the blood pressure and by preventing the blood vessels from narrowing. This leads to a smooth flow of blood as it relaxes the vessels.
How to use Cosart 50mg (Losartan potassium)?
Take Cosart 50mg tablet according to the prescription of your doctor. Do not change the dosage unless your doctor advises you. Stop taking this drug if the prescription time is finish. More instructions are written in the package label. This tablet can be taken even without eating a meal. Store this medicine in a dry and cool place. Take Cosart 50mg for 4 weeks to control your blood pressure.
What are the side effects of Cosart 50mg (Losartan potassium)?
Discuss with your doctor the risk and benefits of this drug. The common Side effects of Cosart 50mg tablet are:
- Swelling in feet or Ankles and flushing
- Fast Heartbeat and Chest tightness
- Back Pain and Acid Stomach
If these side effects continue, call for medical help right away. This is not the whole list of the side effects of Cosart 50mg tablet. Some rare but severe side effects may occur. In this case, seek for medical help right away.
Warnings and Precautions
Inform your doctor before taking this medicine if you are:
- Pregnant or planning to be pregnant
- Suffering from any Liver injury
Things to avoid while taking Cosart 50mg tablet
- Avoid Drinking of alcohol while taking this drug
- Avoid getting up fast from a sitting or lying position
- Avoid potassium-rich foods to prevent irregular heartbeat
- Avoid doing works that need high mental alertness
- This is not for Children 6 years old and below
- Do not take this medicine if you are allergic to its content