Why use Cordaron for irregular heartbeat?
Cordaron is an effective medication against irregular heartbeat. It is used to treat a recurrent abnormal heartbeat like the Wolf-Parkinson White Syndrome, an irregular heartbeat present at birth and other types of irregular heartbeat. Cordaron is proven to be safe and effective to use. You can see its efficacy in just 3 days. Cordarone is most recommended by doctors. You can buy this drug on our website. It is available for only $10.14 for 30 tablets of 100mg
How does Cordaron work?
Cordaron contains Amiodarone HCL as an active ingredient. It is also referred to as broad spectrum anti-arrhythmic medication. This drug works to treat abnormal heart rhythm. The drug works in multiple ways such as the following:
- It works to change the electrical impulse by making the heart beat normal.
- It acts as a reduction of the rapid firing of the normal generator in the heart.
- It helps to slow down the speed of electrical conduction.
- It works to prolonged the electrical phase in which the heart is stimulated.
- It has an effect of delay in the heart after the repolarization.
How to use Cordaron?
Before you use this drug consult your doctor first. Cordaron is an oral prescription that comes as a tablet form. Take the drug with your mouth as directed by your doctor. Take it once or twice a day or as prescribed by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole with a glass of water. You may take the drug with or without food. It’s best to take the drug with food to avoid stomach upset. Never skip a dose to achieve the best result.
What are the side effects of Cordarone?
Below are lists of possible side effects:
- Blurred vision
- A cough
- Increased heart rhythm
- Trouble sleeping
- Sensitive to sunlight
Warnings and Precautions
- Avoid eating grapefruit and grapefruit juices while taking this drug.
- Avoid an intake of alcohol while using this drug.
- Do not take this drug if you’re allergic to its ingredient.
- Do not use this drug if you’re lactating. It may put your baby at risk.
- Some drug may interact with this medicine. Inform your doctor if you’re taking other supplements.