Why buy Corbis 10mg (Bisoprolol) in treating heart and blood pressure?
Corbis 10mg (Bisoprolol) is a drug prescribed for patients with heart problems. When you have this kind of condition you are prone to develop other diseases like high blood pressure and etc. It has an ingredient that focuses to in treating heart condition. Corbis is available here for only $7.25 for 30 tablets of 10mg.
How does Corbis 10mg (Bisoprolol) works?
Corbis 10mg contains Bisoprolol as an active ingredient. It belongs to the group of drugs known as Beta-blocker. Corbis 10 mg works by blocking the beta receptors found in the heart. It reduces the blood pressure that pumped out in the heart and in the body. It also relaxes the blood vessels and improves the level of blood pressure.
How to use Corbis 10mg (Bisoprolol)?
The drug comes in an oral form that you need to take by mouth. Take it as directed by your doctor. Swallow the drug as a whole with a glass of water. Do not chew or crush the drug. Take this drug once or twice a day. Take the drug in the morning with food to avoid stomach upset. Do not miss to take a dose. In case you forgot to take a dose, take it as you remember. Never take two doses to cover up with the one you missed.
What are the side effects of Corbis 10mg (Bisoprolol)?
The following are a list of possible side effects:
- A headache
- Upper respiratory infection
- Cold hands and feet
- Severe heart failure
If you have other side effects not listed here call your doctor right away.
Warning and precaution
- Do not use this drug if you’re allergic to its ingredient.
- Before you use this drug make sure to inform your doctor about your heart condition.
- Avoid consuming alcohol it may increase your risk to side effects.
- Some drugs may interact with this medicine inform your doctor if you are taking other supplements.
- If you develop an allergic reaction stop using this product.
- Finish the full course of this medicine. Do not stop without consulting your doctor.