Why buy Clokeran 2mg (Chlorambucil)?
Clokeran 2mg (Chlorambucil) is used to treat various kinds of cancer. Clokeran also treats leukemia. It treats breast, ovarian, testicular cancer and etc. Before using, tell your doctor if you have a kidney problem. This medicine may cause side effects to children. Continue using this drug as long as the set period is not yet over. Clokeran 2mg is available here for $35.20.
How does Clokeran 2mg (Chlorambucil) work?
Clokeran has Chlorambucil as its active ingredient. It is a drug as a classified as chemotherapy drug. It works by preventing its growth. Clokeran also prevents the division of cancer cells. Thus, reduces the number of cancer cells. Clokeran helps in the treatment action of cancer. The working of this drug varies from one person to the other. Drinking plenty of liquid will reduce the side effects.
How to use Clokeran 2mg (Chlorambucil)?
The dosage of Clokeran-2mg depends on the condition of the patient. The doctor will set the dose and duration of the treatment. Take Clokeran as per prescription. Do not take two 1mg tablets as a substitute for the 2mg tablet. Take Clokeran daily before eating any meal. Swallow the tablet with a glass of water. Avoid breaking or chewing the tablet. Inform your doctor before you will stop taking the drug. Complete the treatment course for best results.
What are the side effects of Clokeran 2mg (Chlorambucil)?
This medicine rarely causes serious side effects. It has common side effects as any other drug. Clokeran 2mg (Chlorambucil) causes:
- Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, rapid heart rate
- Mouth ulcer, rashes, jaundice, easy bruising
- Convulsion, Low white blood cell levels
- Shortness of breath and weight loss
This is not the complete list of the side effects of Clokeran-2mg. Seek help from your nearest hospital in case of persistent effects.
Warnings and Precautions
Do not start a new medication without consulting your doctor. Follow the following precautions:
- Do not share Clokeran-2mg to anyone even if you have the same condition
- Store Clokeran in a room away from heat and moisture
- Always have a regular check-up to monitor your condition
- Stop drinking alcohol and doing work that needs mental alertness
- Inform the doctor if the patient has a mental disorder or liver problem